We are committed to protecting your privacy. If we ask you to provide information that can identify you when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy without notice, so you should check this page regularly to ensure you’re happy with any changes we’ve made.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect:
- your name
- your contact information, including your email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as your postal, billing and delivery address
- List of samples, brochures or other maketing products sent to you
WHAT WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION
We collect this information to fulfill your requests, understand your needs and give you a better service. In particular we use it:
- to fulfll an order, sample request, brochure request or call back
- for internal recordkeeping
- to improve our products and services
- to periodically email you marketing/promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you would find interesting
- All information is only stored for five years from the point of last contact
- Your information will be shared with supplier in order to complete your order, sample request, brochure request or quote
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways:
- When you place an order, request a sample, brochure or quote
- By filling out forms on our website
- Verbally when you phone
‘Cookies’ is a small file that gets placed on your computer's hard drive (with your permission). These cookies can help analyse web traffic, or detect when you’re visiting a particular site. They allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us give you a better website by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. They do not give us access to your computer, nor do they give us any information about you other than what you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept them automatically, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
While our website may include links to other websites, they are not our responsibility. They are not governed by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for protecting or securing any information you provide while visiting such sites. You should exercise caution, and read the privacy statement of the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect from unauthorised access or disclosure.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to by law. You can restrict how your personal information is collected and used:
- If you’ve previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can either write to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to say you’ve changed your mind
- Unsubscribe function at the bottom of all marketing/promotional emails
If you believe any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, write to us at the above address or email us as soon as possible so we can correct it.
You can request details of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of these details please write to:
PO Box 357