Over the last few months we’ve all had to make changes to how we live, both in our personal lives as well as at work. As we begin to take tentative steps back towards normality and kickstart the economy, the use of personal protective equipment such as face masks and hand sanitisers has become a vital feature of daily life. In the working environment having appropriate PPE is essential for the safety and well-being of customers as well as staff.
Here we have compiled a summary of just a few of the advantages to investing in branded PPE...
- Reusable face masks printed in corporate colours and/or with a business logo can be ordered to match your employees uniform. This ensures branding is smart and consistent across all members of your team.
- Brand exposure is increased as staff are likely to wear their face masks in the public domain, such as when commuting or shopping. This is particularly beneficial as more people seek to return to a normal way of life by visiting shop and business premises and using public transport.
- With easy access to the appropriate PPE employees will feel safe and secure in their working environment, leading to increased efficiency and productivity.
- Branded face masks make an excellent promotional gift to give to customers, reminding them that your business is continuing to operate and keep on top of the current PPE regulations.
- Personalised face masks and branded hand sanitisers are small and lightweight, therefore ideal for including in mail outs to customers and stakeholders. They are also a useful and considerate freebie when dealing with customers face-to-face, particularly as reusable masks are likely to be worn repeatedly.
- It is important that we continue to invest in eco-friendly business solutions whenever possible and sustain the efforts we all put in before the coronavirus pandemic took hold. Reusable face masks are an eco-friendly option as they can be washed and reworn time and time again.
- Reusable face masks work out to be more cost-effective than continuously maintaining stocks of disposable face masks. This ensures business costs remain manageable despite other operational challenges we are all facing as a result of the pandemic.
Although the coronavirus pandemic means an uncertain future for business, it has become apparent that the use of personal protective equipment will continue to feature as part of every day life.
At Yo-Promotions we offer a variety of face mask and face covering options to suit all requirements and budgets, from standard branded masks containing filters through to Band-It face coverings, face shield visors and FFP2 fully certified face masks. We also offer associated products such as PM2.5 mask filters and PU ear savers.
So, if you’re in search of a reliable supplier, contact us today to discuss how we can help.